Knaresborough Leisure and Wellness Centre
Our exciting refurbishment provides a brand new wellness experience for all, opening on Monday 11 December 2023.
Join online today to get an additional three months free when you pay for an annual membership.
The newly refurbished facilities include
- modern fitness suite with the latest Technogym connected equipment
- new studios offering a range of group exercise classes including immersive group cycle
- six-lane 25-metre pool plus an activity pool with flume
- children's pool parties
- sauna and steam room for post-workout relaxation
- cafe and outdoor children's play area
A new wellness experience
Our exciting refurbishments include:
- a new 60 station fitness suite with the latest Technogym connected equipment
- a spacious lifting area with free weights, plate-loaded machines and cable resistance machines
- stretching areas for recovery
- the fitness suite will have excellent views over the park
Imagine immersing yourself in your workout
A brand new immersive group cycling studio will be home to engaging Les Mills spinning classes.
Imagine tuning into your health like never before
With our connected Technogym kit, you will be able to personalise your wellness experience, track your progress and see your results.
Aquatic facilities for all
Learning to swim is a vital life skill, while swimming and other aquatic activities are proven to improve people’s mental health and physical wellbeing. We look forward to providing brand-new aquatic facilities for the local community to enjoy.
Knaresborough Leisure and Wellness Centre will be home to a six-lane 25-metre pool plus a smaller activity pool with flume.
New changing facilities with sauna and steam room are being added as part of the refurbishment – the perfect way to relax and recover after your swim.
A complete wellness destination
New wellness spaces will help aid recovery, enhance social wellbeing and improve the customer experience.
Relax, work or socialise in our brand-new cafe area, with a viewing area for the swimming pool and plenty of seating. We are looking to compliment the new centre with the inclusion of a suitable food and beverage offering that will provide a range of healthy food, drink and snacks.
The new centre will also include an outdoor children’s play area, where the little ones can have fun and stay active, whilst getting some fresh air.
The play area has been designed to blend in with the natural environment and the building has been designed predominantly using natural materials and neutral palettes so that it will integrate with its landscape.
Electric car charging points are also being installed, along with new bicycle storage.